Enhance Your Life – Become A Hypnotist
Whether you wish to be full-time in the field of hypnosis or simply want to learn for your own personal transformation, our training courses will fulfill all of those needs, and more.
Our courses are easily accessible from Washington DC, Northern VA and Maryland. We are very close to the metro.
Call us today at (703) 779-9616 to complete your phone interview and to reserve your space in our next training class.
You will become a “Certified Hypnotist” with the National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest and largest hypnosis organization in the world.
You will be able to choose one of the following titles: Certified Hypnotist (CH), Certified Hypnotherapist (CHt), or Certified Consulting Hypnotist (CCH)!
- NGH Course Manuals 1 and 2
- NGH Practice Building DVD Pack
- NGH Script Packet
- Master Marketing Book by Don Mottin
- Hypnotic Recollections by Dr. Dwight F. Damon
- Understanding Psychology book
- Student Information Packet
- One-year membership and Certification with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- NGH Membership Card
- 11 X 14 Certificate suitable for framing from the National Guild of Hypnotists
- 8 1/2 X 11 Certificate suitable for framing from the Washington DC Hypnosis Center
- The Journal of Hypnotism (4 per year)
- The Hypno-Gram (4 per year)
- Tips & Strategies on Building Your Website
- HYPNOmotivation Success Guide
- NGH Video Rental Catalog
- Resources Guide
- Coffee, tea, and munchies!
Additional bonuses of your certification:
- Annual Educational Conference
- Affordable malpractice insurance
- Group health insurance availability
- Hotel and auto rental discounts
- Top-quality legislative action and alerts
- Client referrals by way of computer listing
- Discounts off books, tapes, and videos
- Local chapter networking and education
- Continuing education
- Video and audio tape rental library for members only
- Professional Advice from Guest Speakers (most classes)
Want More Information?
Fill out the form below for more information, or call us at (301)717-1207.
Hypnosis Class Curriculum
- Creating a System of Belief
- Defining Terms
- Dispelling Misconceptions and Fears
- The Mind Model
- Dangers of Hypnosis
- Brain Chemistry and States
- Utilizing what they give you
- Pre-Induction Interview
- Pre-Suggestibility Exercises
- Hypnotherapist Responsibilities
- The “Poseidon Diagram”
- Laws of the Mind: The rules of how the mind is governed
- Suggestion Formulation
- Dave Elman Induction (Somnambulism)
- Phillips-Elman Induction
- Eye Fixation
- Muscle Tension Relaxation Induction
- Progressive Relaxation
- Post-Hypnotic Reinduction Triggers
- Repeat Eye Closure
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
DEEPENERS AND EMERGING
- Breathing Deepener
- Dial Deepener
- Esdaile State, Hypnotic Coma State
- Number Counting Deepener
- Sounds Around You Patter
- Staircase Deepener
- Emerging from Hypnosis
- Emerging from Abreaction Patter
- Coma Threat
IMAGINATIVE SUGGESTIBILITY GAMES
- Finger Magnet
- Hand Magnet
- Hand Clasp
- Arm Levitation and Lowering (Balloon and Dictionary)
- Arm Stiffening
- Pendulum Ideomotor Acton
- Postural Sway
- Muscular Relaxation
- Finger Ideomotor Action
- The Lemon Game
- Thirst Hallucination
- Eye Closure
- Spiegel Eye Roll
- Arm Lowering
- Arm Levitation
- Eye Catalepsy
- Leg Catalepsy
- Name Amnesia / Lips Catalepsy
- Name Amnesia / Name Change
- Hand Shaking
- Fastening a Stick to Hands
- Impossible to Sit
- Impossible to Stand
- Putting it All Together into Sequences
INSTANT and RAPID INDUCTIONS
- Phillips Arm Pull Induction
- Clasped Hands
- Drop Back Induction
- Finger Snap Induction
- Shock Inductions
- Finger and Thumb Shake Technique
- Hand Drop Induction
- Handshake Interrupt
- Pencil Drop Rapid Induction
- Rapid Hands Together Method
- Converting Suggestibility Effects into Speed Hypnosis Inductions
TRANCE DEPTH PHENOMENA
- Level One (Eyelid Catalepsy)
- Level Two (Arm Catalepsy)
- Level Three (Inability to Articulate)
- Level Four (Suggested Amnesia)
- Level Five (Positive Hallucination)
- Level Six (Negative Hallucination)
TRANCE PHENOMENA UTILIZATION
- Age Progression
- Age Regression
- Negative Hallucination
- Positive Hallucination
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestions
- Sensory Distortion
- Time Distortion
Advanced Strategies Included in Your Course
Introduction to NLP and HNLP Skills
We are the only center in the Washington DC Metro area that teaches Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology, and Hypnosis all in one convenient location.
Effective Business and Marketing Information
You will learn useful and strategic business skills for making the journey to being a professional hypnotist. Learn how to be successful without taking a separate marketing or business course.
Instant and Rapid Inductions
Instant and Rapid Induction techniques are taught in this course!
Hypnotize with Certainty and Confidence
We will show you through a set of convincer and deepening techniques how to ensure that the person is in a hypnotic state, so you can be confident that the person is in a state of hypnosis.
The Power Intake
Previous classes have remarked on how this section has changed their lives. Having spent many years learning the proper strategies for an effective client intake and pre-talk, we bring those strategies to you.
We will teach you how to go into a powerful self-hypnotic state in only a few seconds.
Pain Relief with Hypnosis
Learn how to create hypnotic anesthesia and analgesia with several easy-to-apply techniques.
The Ultra-Deep States
Go deeper in hypnosis than you may have ever thought possible, creating full-body catalepsy and unconscious ideomotor responses.
Ericksonian Metaphors for Change
Learn the metaphorical basis for Milton Erickson’s work as a hypnotist from an inside-out perspective.
In addition to the standard NGH materials, you will receive:
- An exclusive resource CD packed with information and knowledge
- An instructional video and guide on how to create your own custom hypnosis audio CDs
- Outlines for Talks and Events: How to become a Master Public Speaker
- Additional scripts and articles for your continued learning
- Continual Support, Coaching, and Guidance
- Invitations to Guest Speakers and Events
- Exclusive discounts for additional hypnosis and NLP certifications, along with continuing education events
Our Training Format
You will become a Certified Hypnotist either in a 5 week 100-hour training every other weekend (equivalent to 2 college semesters), or in an 8-day intensive (when offered). Our trainings are generally on the weekends.
This is an experiential class where you will both be taught the technical details and you will develop the skills through quite a bit of practice with others. We use Brain-Based Teaching and Training techniques to facilitate both conscious and unconscious integration.
Our top-quality training classroom in North Bethesda, MD has multiple break-out rooms. With 3,200 square feet it has more than enough space to not disturb the neighbors when hypnotizing (a challenge in “hotel” style classrooms). It is metro-accessible and convenient to I-495 and I-270.
What Makes Our Training Unique:
We base our training on a track-record of success and experience. We run two successful offices in Alexandria, VA and Rockville, MD.
You will learn the most up-to-date knowledge of hypnosis, including how to reliably and safely perform instant and rapid inductions, a subject that many hypnosis trainers are secretly afraid of.
Hypnosis Training Dates
Hypnosis Training Dates for February 2017:
Level 1: February 3rd, 4th, and 5th,
Level 2: February 18th and 19th
Level 1: February 25th and 26th
Hypnosis Training Dates for April 2017:
Level 1: April 8th, 9th, and 10th
Level 2: April 22nd and 23rd
Level 1: April 29th and 30th
Hypnosis Training Dates for October 2017:
October 6-7-8, 15, 22, 28-29
Level 1: October 6th, 7th, and 8th
Level 2: October 15th and 22nd
Level 1: October 28th and 29th
All training dates are on weekends (Friday-Sunday) so if you have a busy schedule, you can still come! Trainings usually begin at 9 or 10 AM, and end at 5 or 6 PM.Schedule conflict with one of the listed dates? Contact us to find out if you can still attend.