Do you procrastinate?
You have a deadline looming. Instead of doing your work, you check social media, hop on Facebook, browse the web, talk on the telephone, or even clean your desk.
Procrastination is something that affects most people from time to time.
However, for some people, procrastination is a real and serious problem. Usually we get called in when procrastination goes beyond something normal and becomes a real problem.
Is your procrastination causing major issues in your life?
For example you may habitually procrastinate multiple times a week, not getting things done even if they are urgent and important, get hit with fees and penalties for not getting things done, or just feel in your gut that your procrastination holds you back from really moving forward in life.
Signs of a Serious Procrastinator:
- Constantly disappointing people because you don’t keep your promises
- Having enormous difficulty getting started on new projects, or transitioning from one project to another
- Having a poor sense of time, underestimating how long a task will take
- Not paying bills and having to pay fees and penalties
- Being disorganized and having a pile of papers that you “don’t even know where to begin”
- Being regularly late for appointments
- Being acutely aware of what you should be doing, or think you should be doing, and oddly out of touch with what you actually want and need.
- Focusing on short-term pleasure and ignoring long-term well-being
Now is the time to put off procrastinating
The funny thing is that most procrastinators even will put off getting help. We propose a different idea…
Put off procrastinating.
Pick up the phone and give us a call, and we will tell you about our program. If procrastination has become something holding you back in life, give us a call at 301-717-1207.
Or use the handy form below…