Hypnosis Information for Dentists and Dental Assistants
Dear Dentists and Dental Assistants,
Thank you for visiting our website; we enjoy partnering with local dentists and their staff to integrate hypnosis in their practice.
Here are a few of the issues that we can help you with:
- TMJ and Jaw Pain
- Alleviating Dental Fears and Concerns
- Bruxism and other stress-related issues
- Hypnotic anesthesia and/or analgesia
We have a fully trained dentist who is also a hypnotist, who can be on staff at your practice, doing the hypnosis work directly with your patients. We offer one free session for her to come to your office and work with a patient of your choice.
Also, we offer a hypnodontics (hypnosis for dentistry) training program so that you as a dentist can learn how to use these techniques with your patients. This You will learn:
- Why people avoid dental appointment
- The differences between dental anxiety, fear, and phobia
- The proper languaging to prep someone for a dental procedure
- How to remove pain and create deep analgesia, while facilitating the patient’s natural healing abilities
- Overcoming gagging
- How to restrict or increase bleeding and salivary flow
- Eliminating bruxism
- And in general making your job easier!
For information about these services or to have your staff trained in hypnotism, please contact us at 301-717-1207.