We’ve been following closely the developments of COVID-19 and we continue to think about how best to address it. We take this health crisis very seriously, and so we’re reaching out with some of our policies:
- We’ll be introducing rigorous additional cleaning procedures for all surfaces in the office daily in order to ensure that the facilities are clean.
- If you have a cough, fever, or other signs of respiratory illness, or have been in close contact with someone with those symptoms, it’s important that you stay home.
- We are temporarily waiving our 48-hour cancellation policy in cases of illness.
- We are limiting the amount of people who come into and through the offices and are cleaning before/after each client as well as instituting a new hand washing protocol.
- We recommend that all clients do what a majority of our clients have been choosing to take advantage of already: Virtual hypnosis sessions.
How Hypnosis Helps
When the COVID-19 crisis started, one of the things that became clear to the doctors is that there were several high-risk groups. The number one risk factor was for those over 60 years old, but there were several other high-risk groups including health conditions that people can change:
- Smoking and Vaping puts you into a higher risk group. Hypnosis can help you to quit smoking and vaping. If you haven’t quit, get in touch with us today and we will get you off of the nicotine while providing you with alternative ways to relax yourself.
- Those who are obese or overweight are also more likely to have worse health consequences from COVID-19
- Those with other comorbid conditions are also higher risk, and hypnosis can help with some of these (contact us to find out if we can help you)
One of the biggest risk factors however is stress!
Hypnosis can be used to deal with the anxiety and stress surrounding this unprecedented threat. Being able to meet situations with clarity and preparedness help you to reduce stress, and we all know that stress reduction is good for the immune system!
Another way that hypnosis can help is that health agencies have recommended to keep your hands away from your face, particularly your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Face touching however is often an automatic, unconscious behavior, we touch our faces between 8 to 12 times an HOUR!
Hypnosis can help you to keep your hands away from your face if you find you are having trouble doing it on your own. This method is already effective for nail-biting, hair-pulling, or skin-picking, and is a great method to gain control.
It’s important in times like these to relax and not get too caught up in hype and fear, but we want to be vigilant in our efforts to keep all of you safe and healthy. So we are doing and will continue to do whatever we can to facilitate that.
Thank you, we greatly appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate through these times.