Thinking about doing hypnosis sessions but would prefer not to travel?
Reduce your stress levels and strengthen your immune response!
We’ve heard increasingly from our clients in the past few weeks that they would like to reduce stress right from the comfort of their own homes, and we are specialists are doing hypnosis and mindset coaching virtually, online, right from the comfort of your own home.
You should choose online sessions if you:
- Need to be home to tend to responsibilities
- Would like to save travel time and having to come to an office
- Would like an even higher quality of experience because of the degree of relaxation you will get knowing you’re in the comfort of home
With all that is going on these days, hypnosis can help you to strengthen your immune response:
- Quitting smoking makes your immune system way stronger!
- Losing weight not only makes you feel and look better, but also is protective!
- Reducing stress level boosts your ability to fend off infection and stay strong
- Mind-Body Connection hypnosis can be used to activate unconscious resources for healing.
Did you know that hypnosis online may be MORE effective than in-person sessions?
We have two offices in the DC metro area, so if you prefer to come in to the offices we do make that available to you, but a hidden secret is that most of our sessions are done over video conferencing.
Hypnosis is done when we create a virtual reality for someone. For example, you may suddenly feel like it’s possible for you to let go of all the stress, the strain, or the confusion. Someone who may not have lost weight for years may start to feel that they can do it. Having you be in the comfort of your own home makes you feel even more safe, which produces even higher levels of change.
How it will work – The Process
Once your session is confirmed and scheduled, we’ll send you a link and you’ll click it to get into the session room. Then we’ll talk with you a bit before leading you through a complete virtual experience of hypnosis.
Your mind will be captivated as all of your inner resources will come to the surface, challenges of the past will resolve, and you’ll find yourself more at ease, and deeply relaxed. One of the most common effects of hypnosis is that deep physical relaxation, and we think you’re really going to enjoy it.
To get started or find out a little more, fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you to schedule your first session.