Thank you for your interest in our services. Please read the following page in it’s entirety. Here are some guidelines for any testimonial or claim we make on our website.
- Individual results can vary from person to person. The results featured in testimonials and elsewhere on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and followed our programs. Our minds are all individual, and you may not achieve the same results as those featured in testimonials. In order to achieve the best result, you will need to follow instructions given, and be willing to enter into a hypnotic state.
- Not everyone is suited for our programs. If you have ever wondered how well you would be able to be hypnotized, you should know that most normal people can be hypnotized. However, there are certain qualifications that we will screen you for when we talk to you on the phone, that will determine whether we can accept you as a client. The best way to find out is to give us a call or use our contact form.
- We work with normal, every day people, with normal, every day problems. We do not work with drug or alcohol addiction, and are not treatment providers for health disorders. We are coaches working with you to succeed in life.
- Hypnosis can not “make” you lose weight or “make” you stop smoking if you don’t really want to. Most people we work with will show a reduction in weight, however that amount will depend on your body type and composition, previous history with weight loss, dietary needs, mental and emotional state, and other factors. We strive to have the best success that we can have with every client.
- We do not guarantee results or that you will make a change. As hypnosis involves a human factor, it would be unethical and unprofessional to guarantee any sort of on-going or long-term success. Each person experiences hypnosis in their own unique way which makes each case and session unique. Our service is no different than doctors, lawyers, coaches and other professionals that can’t guarantee results. The clients we have worked with so far have reported very powerful changes and we strive for that with each and every client.
- We practice in accordance with the National Guild of Hypnotists’ Code of Ethics. Every client is provided with a Client Bill of Rights when coming to our offices, and we train our students to do the same.
- Our phone number is 301-717-1207 for Maryland or 703-779-9616 for Virginia and DC. Our contact information is listed in full below. For a better idea of how you may respond to hypnosis, please call us on the phone as we offer a free 15-minute consultation.
- NOTICE: AS THE STATE OF VIRGINIA AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND HAVE NOT ADOPTED ANY EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING STANDARDS FOR THE PRACTICE OF HYPNOTISM, THE CREDENTIALS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Hypnotism is a self-regulating profession and its practitioners are not licensed by state governments. I am neither a physician nor a licensed health care provider and may not provide a medical diagnosis or recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments. If a client desires a diagnosis or any other type of treatment from a different practitioner, the client may seek such services at any time. In the event my services are terminated by a client, the client has a right to coordinated transfer of services to another practitioner. A client has a right to refuse hypnosis services at any time. A client has a right to be free of physical, verbal or sexual abuse. A client has a right to know the expected duration of the work being done, and may assert any right without retaliation. The services we/I render are held out to the public as nontherapeutic hypnotism, defined as the use of hypnosis to inculcate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis. We/I do not represent our services as any form of health care or psychotherapy, and despite research to the contrary, by law we/I may make no health benefit claims for our services.
- In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following: Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. Your own level of results will depend on many factors including your willingness and ability to enter into the hypnotic state. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services, however since we were given the testimonial they are, certainly, representative of some who use our products and/or services. The testimonials displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public.
To book a session, please contact us at 301-717-1207 or 703-779-9616, or by using our Contact Form.
Washington DC Hypnosis Center: Alexandria Location
205 S. Whiting St., Ste 603
Alexandria, VA 22304
Washington DC Hypnosis Center: Rockville Location
6169 Executive Blvd
Rockville, MD 20852