“Get The Body You Were Born To Have!”
Group Starts on January 18th!
8-Session Program Description Materials Included Program Dates Program Tuition Sign Up Dr. Judy Pearson Bio Irit Horn Bio
The purpose of this group is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight through hypnotherapy, accompanied by information on how to set goals, make smart food choices, get moving, get adequate sleep, stop the patterns of fat thinking, and overcome carbohydrate addiction.
This group experience will include guidance and training by Dr. Judy Pearson, a leading expert in hypnotherapy. In addition to group hypnosis, every session will bring you the latest information and advice on the cognitive strategies for weight management. The objective is to help you start living, acting, and thinking the way naturally slender people do.
The Eight Sessions
1. Let’s get started! (2 hours)
- How to get the most from your participation in this group
- Set your goals and make them work
- You CAN stop carbohydrate addiction
- Everything you need to know about hypnosis
- Introductory group hypnosis experience
2. Manage Your Mind with Self-hypnosis (2 hours)
- Easy methods self-hypnosis
- Methods for Deep Relaxation
- The Magic of Mindfulness
- Visualization: The value of imagination in self-hypnosis
- Answers to all your questions about self-hypnosis
3. Stop Emotional Eating: Healthy Ways to Manage Stress (90 minutes)
- Three healthy ways to manage stress
- Hypnosis for improved adaptability
- Hypnosis for reprograming your unconscious mind
4. Get Attracted to Healthy Foods (90 minutes)
- Guided imagery for food likes and dislikes
- Banish your cravings
5. Develop an Intelligent Relationship with Food (90 minutes)
- Hypnosis: The Naturally Slender Eating Strategy
- How to banish the fat-thinking that has kept you stuck
6. Get Moving with Your Personal Exercise Plan (90 minutes)
- Goals, personal rules, and scheduling
- Hypnosis: Who is your role-model?
7. Boost Your Self-Esteem (90 minutes)
- How to banish negative self-talk
- Hypnosis: Your future self becomes your personal coach
- Hypnosis: Loving yourself/embracing yourself
8. Maintain Your Commitment with a Healthy Body Size (90 minutes)
- The six fears that will prevent your success
- How to stay with your plan and adapt to setbacks
- How to maximize your brain power for success
- Six challenges you must meet for weight management success
- Hypnosis to keep your commitment to a healthy body size
Participants Will Receive The Following Materials
- “Why Do I Keep Doing This?“
Dr. Judy Pearson’s book on self-hypnosis for ending stress, bad habits, and negativity
- A downloadable 66-page report: “What’s Making You Fat and What You Can Do About It” by Dr. Judy Pearson
- Handouts, downloads, and worksheets
- Four hypnosis recordings by Dr. Judy Pearson:
- Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Hypnosis for Healthy Food Selection
- Hypnosis for an Intelligent Relationship with Food
- Hypnosis for Motivation to Exercise
- “Affirmations for Weight
Reduction,” a downloadable audio recording by Dr. Pearson.
“Get the Body You were Born to Have”
A Weekly 90 Minute Group Session
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Rockville, MD
Dates: January 18th, 25th
February 1st, 8th, 16th, 22nd, 29th, and
Join this great class for $497 (includes all 8 Group Sessions, Materials, and Bonuses!)
Sign Up Now
Click the button below to sign up for this program!
Dr. Judy Pearson – Bio Sketch
Dr. Judy Pearson is a Licensed Professional Counselor, life coach, speaker, and free-lance writer with post-doctoral certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Clinical Hypnotherapy, and Solution-Oriented Counseling and over 25 years of experience in private practice. She is the Executive Director of the National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists. She holds a doctoral degree in Mental Health Counseling from Catholic University.
In additional to over 200 articles, blogs, and reviews, she has published three books and two ebooks. She is a sought-after speaker and a member of Toastmasters International where she has earned the title of Distinguished Toastmaster. While earning her degrees,building her private practice, and establishing her referral base, Dr. Pearson spent 23 years as in the Department of Defense contracting, the last four of those years as a
Program Manager/Writer for the Air Force Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization. She also worked for three summers as an adjunct professor to Webster University Master’s Degree Program in Counseling.
She serves on the executive council of the National Capitol Area Naval Order of the United States. She is married to Captain John A. Rodgaard, U.S. Navy (Retired).
Irit Horn – Bio Sketch
Irit has more than 10 years in the industry. Over the course of her career, she has obtained a variety of certifications in addition to joining professional organizations:
- Master Hypnotist (CMHt)
- Past Life Regression Therapist (PLRT)
- Integrative Life Coach at the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
- HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
- Laughter Yoga Teacher
- Laughter Coach (trained and mentored by Dr. Annette Goodheart)
- Diabetic Motivational Coach (CDMC) by the Diabetes Research Association of America
- Member of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies (IARRT)
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
In addition, Irit has studied with world-famous, master-level regression therapy trainers and has been mentored by Gil Boyne and Stephen Parkhill (author of Answer Cancer). She is trained in body-breath healing, streaming imagery, bio-energy healing, NLP, EFT and the Jose Silva ESP system. She also enjoys leading Hypno-Birthing® classes and presenting at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), conventions and other business functions.