Irit has more than 10 years in the industry. Over the course of her career, she has obtained a variety of certifications in addition to joining professional organizations:
- Master Hypnotist (CMHt)
- Past Life Regression Therapist (PLRT)
- Integrative Life Coach at the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
- HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
- Laughter Yoga Teacher
- Laughter Coach (trained and mentored by Dr. Annette Goodheart)
- Diabetic Motivational Coach (CDMC) by the Diabetes Research Association of America
- Member of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies (IARRT)
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
In addition, Irit has studied with world-famous, master-level regression therapy trainers and has been mentored by Gil Boyne and Stephen Parkhill (author of Answer Cancer). She is trained in body-breath healing, streaming imagery, bio-energy healing, NLP, EFT and the Jose Silva ESP system. She also enjoys leading Hypno-Birthing® classes, conventions and other business functions.
A note from Irit:
As a hypnotherapist and a holistic healer with more than 20 years of experience, I am dedicated to serving humanity and fostering positive change for a better world. We’re all connected and have the ability to work with one another to encourage a more enlightened future.
My goal is to assist, awaken, empower and inspire you to find your best self; to help you enjoy happiness and a genuine quality of life. I can help you tap into the positivity that surrounds us and find more meaningful experiences and relationships.