It works wonderfully well and can even help you to sleep better at night.
America’s #1 Health Problem
Surveys and research reports over the past two decades reveal that:
- 43% of all adults suffer adverse health effects because of stress.
- 75-90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related
complaints or disorders.
- Stress has been linked to all the leading causes of death including heart
disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis, and suicide.
- An estimated 1 million workers are absent on an average workday
because of stress related complaints. Stress is said to be responsible for
more than half of the 550,000,000 workdays lost annually because of
- A three-year study conducted by a large corporation showed that 60%
.of employee absences were due to psychological problems such as
- Nearly half of all of American workers suffer from symptoms of
burnout, a disabling reaction to stress on the job.
- 40% of worker turnover is due to job stress.
- Workplace violence is rampant. There are almost 2 million reported
instances of homicide, aggravated assault, rape or sexual assaults.
Homicide is the second leading cause of fatal occupational injury and
the leading cause of death for working women.
- Recent research has increasingly confirmed the important role of stress
in cardiovascular disease, cancer, gastrointestinal, skin, neuralgic and
emotional disorders, and a host of disorders linked to immune system
disturbances, ranging from the common cold and herpes, to arthritis,
cancer, and AIDS.
Stress is the Physical Expression of the Mind
Whether you have “the weight of the world on your shoulders” or whether your coworker is a “pain in the neck,” these statements reflect the reality of what is going on your body.
People who are negatively stressed are not very motivated, are not very productive, and are not excited about life in general. Who wants that?
The Power of the Mind to Create Stress, and Release It!
Hypnosis is a tool that allows you to tap into the power of your subconscious mind. In our stress reduction program, we teach you how to use hypnosis on your own, so that you can take “power breaks” throughout your day, which are as effective as a power nap but take a fraction of the time.
We also show you other powerful tools that you can use to release stress at any point of the day, whether it is letting unhelpful memories fade away, or letting yourself be at peace AND also taking effective action toward what you want.
Many people find hypnosis to be more relaxing than a massage. When you mind can truly relax, your body will relax as well, and you will notice that the stress melts away as the relaxation fill it’s place.
Schedule Your Stress Relief Session
Enter in your information below to get more information and schedule your stress relief session.